I went out to the new HUB Pub in Kawasaki after work with my trainer, boss, and some other teachers. Fun was had and a little too much beer was consumed. On the ride home I sent myself an email with all of my intoxicated thought processes. It is kinda scary, and something I will look at the next time I want to drink too much.
I kept the drunk email message that I sent to myself. I haven’t looked at it in almost 10 years, and it was a little scary. At first there were full sentences, and it got progressively worse as the train ride went on. Here are some excerpts with spelling corrections:
- I am surrounded by drunk people. They have the walk and blank stare of drunk people. I can tell by the way they walk into tie crowded train. I know their secret. You can always tell because they never do things half way. They are good and drunk. It is hard to stand right now. I wish i could sleep sitting like the rest of them but there was’t a seat. This the drunkest train in Japan! It will Only get drunker at Mizonokuchi! The Chick in front of me is sleeping on that guys suitcase.
- Radiohead makes the train trippy. He is wearing the gloves of a gay man. Hirama sounds like Yama which means mountain.
- All the dudes took all the seats, f**kers. Sugi wa Mukaigawara. Bouncy train.
- Ugly chick looking at me.
- My handle pivots.
- Drunk drunk drunk! Sausage fest – too many dudes. Not cool!
- Nakahara! Get off the train.
- I am leaning at a 30 degree angle.
- Nakahara! F**k you! IT is big sandwich night.
- I got a seat between sleepy guy and drunk phone guy. I can read his writing. Seat makes me dizzy. Sausage!
- They will close the doors – exercise caution!
- Your book doesn’t make sense, my eye is gonna bleed.
- Old lady sleeping on the train.
- KUJI! its a station.
- Balloon pants! BALLOON!
- almost home
- My cd player skips for no good reason? reason.
- Good night!